Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Brides and Tides.

Wow!  Don't ever go to bed while watching "Bridezillas".  It only leads to dreams filled with yelling at your boyfriend for no apparent reason and flying off the handle about things like dresses and cake.  Oh wait, I do that in reality all the time. 

My inspiration, at the moment, has gone missing.  Maybe it isn't my inspiration so much as my motivation and optimism.  I need some encouragement that isn't my boyfriend telling me I'm wonderful (cause I'm already sure that he thinks I am, but not so sure that I actually am).  Please encourage me!  Or tell me I suck.  Just give me something.

In an unrelated topic,we finally get a little relief for the next few days from the searing heat here in southern NJ.  Let's hope this relief leads to a more positive attitude on my part.  I'm just going to continue the positivity by posting beach pictures from last weekend...



It was such a nice weekend.  We're planning a camping trip for sometime soon, and I am so looking forward to it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment