Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Unproductive...

Yea, I didn't get too much accomplished this week.  It's hard for me to create when I'm upset about something.  Anyway there is a couple things for me (and maybe you too) to be excited about.

1.  I'm going to Philly today to hang out with my best friend, Lara.  I'm super excited as it's been quite a while since I've been in Philly and quite a while since I've hung out with my friend without my child.  An adult day!

2.  MY ETSY SHOP IS OFFICIALLY OPEN!  I don't have a whole lot on there yet, and none of my sewn items or dolls are up yet, but at least I put some of my artwork up.  I accomplised something and I think my shop looks really good, even if I haven't sold anything yet.  I'm looking forward to the day someone buys something.  I think I will just be over the moon about it!

Here's some fun pictures:


This is Izzy after she found a Sharpie marker in my bag on the car ride to my mom's.  She's an artist, what can I say.  Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment