Monday, August 30, 2010

Fall is Coming!

    I can't believe the summer is almost over already!  I'm getting so happy about fall being on the way and I've been working on a lot of fall and Halloween related art and such.  I posted a couple more of my dolls and some things for halloween.  I have more on the way including a Dia De Los Muertos tote that came out really cool.  I would probably keep it, but I need money so off it goes. 
    I think I'm going to do a bake sale and a handmade fair all in the same weekend.  That should be a fun weekend.  The bake sale is a fundraiser for the ocean county animal shelter.  The craft show is KC Creations fall fest in West Creek, NJ.  It will be the weekend of September 25th and 26th.  Should be a good time and I hope whoever reads this (if anyone actually does) will come out or participate in both events. 
    In my anticipation for the fall, I made a treasury of other peoples wares on Etsy.  I really like the way it came out.  It's not necessarily what you might expect for a fall theme, but I think it's really nice.  Here it is:


A Fall Romance



Generated using Treasure Trove by packagery.com

I will have pictures coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. By the way I bought the necklace from the Creative seed and it is really nice! I love her stuff. She ships really quickly and the items are priced really well.

    ReplyDelete