Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Despicable Me!

     We took my daughter to her first movie in the movie theater and saw Despicable Me!  The movie was really good.  Cute story and the animation was impecable.  Very entertaining, and my 2 1/2 year old loved it.  It managed to hold her attention the whole time, which was the thing I was most concerned about.   It wasn't the most original movie ever, but it was very entertaining.

     As, for my own art, I managed to finish a watercolor and ink painting.  It's little red riding hood.  I have too many loose ends still to try to open my Etsy shop, but I will soon.  PROMISE! 
     I'm going to make some paper goodies and extras for when I start to sell my items, so that will be the next project. That's all I have for now I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment